About mobile application
Memorix Anatomy QUIZ is a high quality application, designed for users to revise Anatomy in a fun and quick way. The app was created on the basis of the textbook Memorix Anatomy, which has tremendously changed studying for medical students. No more carrying heavy textbooks. No more high phone bills, because this app works offline. Studying anatomy is now possible in the subway, basement or at your grandparents house high in the Austrian Alps.
Learn anatomy by answering thousands of questions focused on general, special and topographic anatomy. Users may choose to study certain chapters (e.g. 2. The human skeleton) and subchapters (e.g. 2.2 The human skull, 2.2.2 Spaces in the skull). Or they may combine the chapters in any way. For revision we recommend to choose Practice, in which you may go through questions. The questions have a variety of forms, such as multiple choice answers, memory cards or figures. Our Premium version you may choose a extended version of Practice. This Premium version Practice includes, images from medical imaging methods (RTG, CT, MRI) with marked structures. For challengers, we have tests with a timer. When answering multiple choice questions and figures, the answers are written out and include not only the English term for a specific structure, but also its latin synonym.
The majority of the questions are focused on essential knowledge of anatomy, which medical student needs to pass their final exam. For students with a passion for anatomy, we offer questions from the field of clinical anatomy.
- brings a fun way to revise one of the hardest subject in medicine
- includes premium packages with more than 2 000 questions from chapters General anatomy and Skeleton
- contains approximately 10% of content from other chapters
- allows users to practice by answering multiple choice questions or with memory cards and figures
- allows to set a timer and amount of questions in Testing
- works offline without registration
- all of the questions have been checked by medical students and doctors according to the textbook Memorix Anatomy
- all chapters includes a huge amount of questions
- overall more than 16 000 questions from all of anatomy
- thousands of figures to practice from
- 10x more detailed questions and questions from clinical anatomy
- new way to practice focused on familiar and oriented in images from medical imaging methods (RTG, CT, MRI)
- studying mode to divide questions into smaller amounts for better memorization
- up to 20 packages to continue in practicing and studying in
- option to have favourite packages in history for quicker searching
- possibility to mark questions which caused issues for latter practicing
- possibility to order questions according to chapters
- for practicing an option to choose subchapters according to user preference
- the Premium version allows to practice with no commercial interference and other benefits